28 June 2011

Kerana Cinta, Butir Kata Jadi Indah #4



=========================================================================

If 10 Person In This world Miss You, I Am One Of Them. If 5 Person In This World Love You, One Of Them Is Me & If No One In This World Miss & Love You, Yhat Because I Not In Live In This World Anymore..IMYNLYDF
(16-10-06)

Be Mine, I’ll Always Hold You Close To Me, I’ll Be There For You And Always Care For You, I’ll Give The World And Make You Happy
(28-10-06)

Last Night I Looked At The Stars And Matched Each One With A Reason Why I Love You Till I Cannot Matched
(30-11-06)

Meeting You Was Fate, Becoming Your Friend Was Choice, But Falling Love With You Was Completely Out Of My Control, ILYF
(21-04-07)

========================================================================= 

1 comment:

  1. kata2 cinta indah..tapi kdg2 hanya kata2 tanpa perbuatan rasa kata2 tu x bermakna :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...